Last Saturday was my last session with my life coach, Celestine Chua. We did a wrap up and looked back at all the sessions. Here’s a brief sum up of my wins. I plan to develop each part in dedicated posts 🙂
I had my first session on the 12th of October 2014 and my last one the 7th of February 2015.
Before life coaching
My request was to change my career, find my life purpose and my passions. When I arrived at the first session, I was lost and very frustrated with my job. I was so clueless about how to find my passions and my perfect job. I was so scared to move on and change my job because I was afraid to lose the safe place that took so much effort to build.
Back then, when I finally had the courage to subscribe for life coaching, I chose her 8 session coaching program called “Holistic Transformational Coaching”. I was afraid that it would not be enough and I would need more sessions. It was hard to believe that my life could be transformed in only 8 sessions. Against my belief and all expectations, my life indeed changed and it was deeply transformational.
What happened in 4 months?
- Launched my blog
- Found my strengths
- Found my passions: Inspirational writing, speaking, blogging
- Faced my fear of writing: participated on Nanowrimo challenge
- Found my life purpose
- Found my dream career: Life coach, Inspirational speaker, blogger
- Faced my fears of being judged: opened my facebook page and told all my friends that I want to become a life coach
- Enrolled in iPec, a top life coaching training program!
- Preparing my career shift to becoming a life coach