I’ve been nominated by one of my best friend Suriya from stem of sky.
In August 2014, Suriya said “I want to create my own store one day”. In the conversation, I told her “I want to be your life coach” (my first time saying it to anyone). The next day, she felt so motivated and inspired. It sparked her dream. “One day” was Last March. She opened her online store. After long hours or working day and night, she made it. I’m extremely proud of her.
Thank you so much Suriya! I love stem of sky. Suriya and Sura created a mood that has a simple neat design and unique to her.
How it works:
1) Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and add links to them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer.
5) Notify your nominees via social media.
If you’ve never heard of The Liebster Award, it’s an award that celebrates bloggers who have less than 200 followers (it depends on the rules sometimes it’s 3000 followers 🙂 ). It’s a great way to discover new blogs and get connected to new bloggers.
I love the questions Suriya asked. They are deep and meaningful. Thanks to her questions I know more about myself too.
1) What is your blog about?
It all begun in August 2014 when I challenged myself to change my career in one year. My idea was to share my experience and my progress during the year. I knew that I would go through of lot of changes.
I hired a life coach; I did a lot of introspection to raise my self-awareness. I discovered that I wanted to become a life coach myself. My blog took a new turn. Now, I’m sharing my experience to become a life coach as well.
My goal is to inspired people through my experiences, to help them to overcome their fears and to find like minded people.
I blog about life coaching, looking for my passion, career transition and self-development.
2) What’s something that makes you smile?
I’m a very positive person. A lot of things make my smile, here’s a non exhaustive list:
– Someone else’s smile,
– When I am with my husband,
– When I see someone passionate,
– My own jokes :),
– When I remember something I love or made me laugh,
– When I see some bright and curious eyes,
– When I can eat a tasty vegetarian dish,
– When I help someone,
– When I have a good/interesting/meaningful talk,
– When I see something mesmerizing in the nature (cherry trees blossoming, rice fields in Bali, open view on Paris, Monet garden…)
– And so much more.