I’ve been nominated by one of my best friend Suriya from stem of sky.
In August 2014, Suriya said “I want to create my own store one day”. In the conversation, I told her “I want to be your life coach” (my first time saying it to anyone). The next day, she felt so motivated and inspired. It sparked her dream. “One day” was Last March. She opened her online store. After long hours or working day and night, she made it. I’m extremely proud of her.
Thank you so much Suriya! I love stem of sky. Suriya and Sura created a mood that has a simple neat design and unique to her.
How it works:
1) Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2) Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 5-10 blogs with under 200 followers and add links to them.
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you nominate to answer.
5) Notify your nominees via social media.
If you’ve never heard of The Liebster Award, it’s an award that celebrates bloggers who have less than 200 followers (it depends on the rules sometimes it’s 3000 followers 🙂 ). It’s a great way to discover new blogs and get connected to new bloggers.
I love the questions Suriya asked. They are deep and meaningful. Thanks to her questions I know more about myself too.
1) What is your blog about?
It all begun in August 2014 when I challenged myself to change my career in one year. My idea was to share my experience and my progress during the year. I knew that I would go through of lot of changes.
I hired a life coach; I did a lot of introspection to raise my self-awareness. I discovered that I wanted to become a life coach myself. My blog took a new turn. Now, I’m sharing my experience to become a life coach as well.
My goal is to inspired people through my experiences, to help them to overcome their fears and to find like minded people.
I blog about life coaching, looking for my passion, career transition and self-development.
2) What’s something that makes you smile?
I’m a very positive person. A lot of things make my smile, here’s a non exhaustive list:
– Someone else’s smile,
– When I am with my husband,
– When I see someone passionate,
– My own jokes :),
– When I remember something I love or made me laugh,
– When I see some bright and curious eyes,
– When I can eat a tasty vegetarian dish,
– When I help someone,
– When I have a good/interesting/meaningful talk,
– When I see something mesmerizing in the nature (cherry trees blossoming, rice fields in Bali, open view on Paris, Monet garden…)
– And so much more.
3) Where would you like to travel to next?
I would like to travel to see breathtaking scenery. Last few years, I traveled a lot in European capitals. It was amazing to visit different cities with their different culture, food, architecture, art, castles and churches. I’m craving these days for wide open space and stunning scenery. I’m thinking of lagoons in Iceland, desert, flower fields in Holland, experiencing a sea of clouds above the mountain, Salar of Uyuni in Bolivia… (I should put that in my bucket list 🙂 ) I’ve never dreamt of that before. I want to push the boundaries and go to places I’ve never been.
4) If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next?
I want to launch successfully my life coaching practice!
5) What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
You have power create the life you want, the life you love and to change your life. Choose and create the life you want to live that make your soul sing and your heart beat stronger. Follow your gut, your intuition and your dreams, they know how to make you happy.
6) What is your dream job?
That is the whole purpose of my blog: finding my dream job! My dream job is to inspire and make positive changes in people’s lives. I accomplish it via life coaching and blogging. I’m planning to perform it via others channels in the near future.
7) What is your favorite song right now?
My favorite song is “splishy splashy” from Lisa Hannigan now. I love her soft voice and the guitar arpeggio. It’s light and easy going. I invite you to watch the video clip. I wish I was there among her group of friends playing music. It’s a pure moment of bonding with friends around this dreamlike song. The atmosphere is magical. These rare moments in life you wish you didn’t go to sleep just because you are afraid to lose that delightfulness.
8) What do you do, when you’re feeling uninspired?
I have different ways to get inspired:
– I meditate,
– I sleep on it and do morning pages,
– I talk to a friend,
– I watch TED talks,
– I make a tea,
– I read self-development books/blogs,
– I look through my TO DO list and choose to do something else,
– I pin on pinterest.
9) If you could buy anything, what would it be?
Buy or build my house with breathtaking wide open view. Anything else I want cannot be bought.
10) Who is someone you look up to (real or fictional)?
I’m inspired by all the people who have the strength and the courage to change theirs lives. No matter the people’s opinion, the rules imposed by the society, they choose their lives. There are no social convention that can hold them back. They are not accepting a destiny but create the life they want to. These are the people I look up to. They inspire me to do the same.
11) What is your philosophy on life, love and happiness?
It takes only one person to change my life: me. I choose my life and I have the courage to create it.
Dream big. Believe in myself. Be happy.
Here’s the list of nominees
De la suite dans les ID
Je cree mon école
Une creatrice en jupette
My routine for happiness
Une femme, une idée, un chemin
Anne Césard – Coach de vie
Phoenix rising relationship coaching
SeeShel Coaching & Consulting
My questions to the nominees !
1) What motivated you to start your blog?
2) What is the activity that makes you lose track of time?
3) What makes you feel fully alive?
4) What do you want to inspire your children?
5) What is your favorite book?
6) What do you do, when you’re feeling uninspired?
7) What is your definition of happiness?
8) What difference do you want to make in the world?
9) What is a piece of advice you would like to share?
10) What is your favourite thing to do first thing in the morning?
11) If you had a superpower, what would it be and why?
Pour les francophones :
1) Qu’est ce qui t’a motivé à créer ton blog?
2) Quelle est l’activité qui te fait perdre la notion du temps?
3) Qu’est ce qui te fait te sentir pleinement en vie?
4) Que veux-tu inspirer à tes enfants?
5) Quel est ton bouquin préféré?
6) Que fais-tu quand tu n’es pas inspiré?
7) Quel est ta définition du bonheur?
8) Comment veux-tu changer le monde?
9) Quel conseil souhaites-tu partager?
10) Quel est la première chose que tu adores faire en te levant le matin?
11) Si tu avais un super pouvoir, quel serait ce pouvoir et pourquoi?
Looking forward to reading you 🙂